The report from the alpha assessment for NHS Digital's GP IT Futures Buying Catalogue service.
I’m a Product Manager working at the Department of Health and Social Care. I have worked at the Ministry of Defence, Department of Health (before it became DHSC), Department for Work and Pensions and for UK Parliament.
This blog post is about how and why the name of Healthy Start is changing. It discusses how the team is finding a new name and how the team will test if the name is good enough.
This blog post shares the findings from a survey the team did with retailers who help the Healthy Start scheme. It gives insights into how retailers administer healthy start, how they get reimbursed for accepting vouchers and their satisfaction with the service among other findings.
This blog post is about a survey the team conducted exploring what resources people/organisations need to help deliver the Healthy Start service.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) Alpha Assessment 7 December 2020
- PHE Tuberculosis Pre-Entry Screening Alpha Assessment 19 November 2020
- HTA Website Redevelopment Alpha Assessment 15 November 2020
- PHE Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit Alpha Assessment 12 October 2020
- NHSE/I New Website Alpha Assessment 24 September 2020