The report from the alpha assessment for NHS Digital's GP IT Futures Buying Catalogue service.
I’m a Product Manager working at the Department of Health and Social Care. I have worked at the Ministry of Defence, Department of Health (before it became DHSC), Department for Work and Pensions and for UK Parliament.
This blog post is about how and why the name of Healthy Start is changing. It discusses how the team is finding a new name and how the team will test if the name is good enough.
This blog post shares the findings from a survey the team did with retailers who help the Healthy Start scheme. It gives insights into how retailers administer healthy start, how they get reimbursed for accepting vouchers and their satisfaction with the service among other findings.
This blog post is about a survey the team conducted exploring what resources people/organisations need to help deliver the Healthy Start service.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019