Through the work of our Digital Content and Engagement teams, we've recognised a couple of clear end user needs when it comes to Government communications:
We blogged back in December about the user research we were doing as part of a Discovery phase around how the department runs digital consultations. Since then we've wrapped up the project and are cracking on with the next steps, but first here’s the how, what and why of what's been done so far.
What would encourage you to respond to a digital consultation?
I’m used to having to explain my job title to people.
As a team we like to eat our own dog food, so after we launched the new Intranet last month we wanted to check how well it meets the 26 points in the Digital by Default Service Standards.
A hot topic in the Department of Health Digital team is how digital tools can be used to deliver and support live events.
As it’s now one month since I was welcomed into the Department of Health digital team, this seems a good time to share some thoughts and learnings so far. I was recruited as a Product Manager, a new role within …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Join the digital transformation team 24 August 2023
- NHSD Apply for Care ID alpha assessment 3 March 2023
- NHSBSA Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC) for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients alpha assessment 27 January 2023
- NHSE Standards Directory Beta Assessment 11 November 2022
- NHSD GP IT Futures Buying Catalogue beta assessment 4 November 2022