As part of our capability work in the Department, we are experimenting with using digital tools to deliver learning and development. We are just about to start a Yammer based course on blogging.
Hello! I’m Dave and I work in the digital team at DH on capability. You can find me on Twitter: @davebriggs.
How on earth can we support everyone in a government department to reach an agreed level of digital confidence? We're hoping that issuing passports will be the way to go.
The first ever digital champions summit took place on 11 February 2014. Here's what happened.
Today we are very excited to be running a very special event - a digital summit for our digital champions. Some background might be helpful, I guess. The digital champions programme is our way of building up the capability throughout …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019