As part of our capability work in the Department, we are experimenting with using digital tools to deliver learning and development. We are just about to start a Yammer based course on blogging.
Hello! I’m Dave and I work in the digital team at DH on capability. You can find me on Twitter: @davebriggs.
How on earth can we support everyone in a government department to reach an agreed level of digital confidence? We're hoping that issuing passports will be the way to go.
The first ever digital champions summit took place on 11 February 2014. Here's what happened.
Today we are very excited to be running a very special event - a digital summit for our digital champions. Some background might be helpful, I guess. The digital champions programme is our way of building up the capability throughout …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- DHSC Hospital Fault Reporting alpha assessment and reassessment 8 August 2022
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022