As part of our capability work in the Department, we are experimenting with using digital tools to deliver learning and development. We are just about to start a Yammer based course on blogging.
Hello! I’m Dave and I work in the digital team at DH on capability. You can find me on Twitter: @davebriggs.
How on earth can we support everyone in a government department to reach an agreed level of digital confidence? We're hoping that issuing passports will be the way to go.
The first ever digital champions summit took place on 11 February 2014. Here's what happened.
Today we are very excited to be running a very special event - a digital summit for our digital champions. Some background might be helpful, I guess. The digital champions programme is our way of building up the capability throughout …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- 2021: A year in NHSX service assessments 10 December 2021
- NHSD Care Identity Management alpha assessment 15 November 2021
- NHSBSA NHS Bursary alpha assessment 15 October 2021
- NHSE/I Innovation Service beta assessment 17 September 2021
- HTA Website Redevelopment beta assessment and reassessment 27 May 2021