Public Health England share their experiences of co-designing the service Our Family Health, which supports healthy lifestyle behaviour change for families.
Jamie Blackshaw, Diet, Obesity and Physical Activity Division, Public Health England
In March, our team at Public Health England (PHE) wrapped up a discovery phase, exploring how to support children and their families on healthier weight journeys. Helping families follow healthier lifestyles, including reaching a healthier weight, is a national priority. …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019