Public Health England share their experiences of co-designing the service Our Family Health, which supports healthy lifestyle behaviour change for families.
Jamie Blackshaw, Diet, Obesity and Physical Activity Division, Public Health England
In March, our team at Public Health England (PHE) wrapped up a discovery phase, exploring how to support children and their families on healthier weight journeys. Helping families follow healthier lifestyles, including reaching a healthier weight, is a national priority. …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) Alpha Assessment 7 December 2020
- PHE Tuberculosis Pre-Entry Screening Alpha Assessment 19 November 2020
- HTA Website Redevelopment Alpha Assessment 15 November 2020
- PHE Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit Alpha Assessment 12 October 2020
- NHSE/I New Website Alpha Assessment 24 September 2020