Public Health England share their experiences of co-designing the service Our Family Health, which supports healthy lifestyle behaviour change for families.
Jamie Blackshaw, Diet, Obesity and Physical Activity Division, Public Health England
In March, our team at Public Health England (PHE) wrapped up a discovery phase, exploring how to support children and their families on healthier weight journeys. Helping families follow healthier lifestyles, including reaching a healthier weight, is a national priority. …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Join the digital transformation team 24 August 2023
- NHSD Apply for Care ID alpha assessment 3 March 2023
- NHSBSA Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC) for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients alpha assessment 27 January 2023
- NHSE Standards Directory Beta Assessment 11 November 2022
- NHSD GP IT Futures Buying Catalogue beta assessment 4 November 2022