Public Health England share their experiences of co-designing the service Our Family Health, which supports healthy lifestyle behaviour change for families.
Jamie Blackshaw, Diet, Obesity and Physical Activity Division, Public Health England
In March, our team at Public Health England (PHE) wrapped up a discovery phase, exploring how to support children and their families on healthier weight journeys. Helping families follow healthier lifestyles, including reaching a healthier weight, is a national priority. …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- DHSC Hospital Fault Reporting alpha assessment and reassessment 8 August 2022
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022