Public Health England share their experiences of the alpha phase of their project to demonstrate the impact, cost-effectiveness and benefit of digital health products to public health.
Service Designer at Public Health England
Digital health interventions – like the apps found in the NHS Apps Library – have enormous potential to improve the public’s health. At Public Health England (PHE), we want to make sure our digital health interventions work well. So we’re …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019