Public Health England share their experiences of the alpha phase of their project to demonstrate the impact, cost-effectiveness and benefit of digital health products to public health.
Service Designer at Public Health England
Digital health interventions – like the apps found in the NHS Apps Library – have enormous potential to improve the public’s health. At Public Health England (PHE), we want to make sure our digital health interventions work well. So we’re …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) Alpha Assessment 7 December 2020
- PHE Tuberculosis Pre-Entry Screening Alpha Assessment 19 November 2020
- HTA Website Redevelopment Alpha Assessment 15 November 2020
- PHE Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit Alpha Assessment 12 October 2020
- NHSE/I New Website Alpha Assessment 24 September 2020