Public Health England share their experiences of the alpha phase of their project to demonstrate the impact, cost-effectiveness and benefit of digital health products to public health.
Service Designer at Public Health England
Digital health interventions – like the apps found in the NHS Apps Library – have enormous potential to improve the public’s health. At Public Health England (PHE), we want to make sure our digital health interventions work well. So we’re …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- DHSC Hospital Fault Reporting alpha assessment and reassessment 8 August 2022
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022