We’ve been doing some more work on our intranet. Here's a rundown of our latest release and some final thoughts on what I've learnt working on this product. Why take a digital approach to an intranet? I’ve said in previous posts …
Chris (@e17chrisfleming) is an associate product manager at the Department of Health.
We designed our intranet to be continuously improved, and over recent weeks have been doing just that. Since the intranet’s launch last year we have gathered data and done extensive research to deepen our insights into our users’ behaviour. This is enabling …
User research is the bedrock of digital transformation, and without it we have no hope of developing great products and services. Ideally your team has a dedicated user researcher, you can access laboratory facilities when you want, and you have …
No digital product is ever perfect or finished. Even a site that is 90% cheaper than its predecessor, and boasts a user satisfaction reaching post-launch heights of 80%. My challenge as the new product manager for the Department of Health’s …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) Alpha Assessment 7 December 2020
- PHE Tuberculosis Pre-Entry Screening Alpha Assessment 19 November 2020
- HTA Website Redevelopment Alpha Assessment 15 November 2020
- PHE Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit Alpha Assessment 12 October 2020
- NHSE/I New Website Alpha Assessment 24 September 2020