We've just advertised 5 jobs in the DH digital team.
THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED
This vacancy has now closed
At SPRINT 14 last week Francis Maude referenced the “splat the rat” game we’re playing with government websites. You shut one and another one appears. At DH we haven’t created any new websites for a long time, but it has …
In April 2013, GOV.UK will replace all central government corporate websites, becoming the single place to find information about what the government is doing. For the first time, government information and services will be presented in a way that puts …
All Government departments are required to submit a basic report each year to Cabinet Office about their corporate websites. The Department of Health’s report for 2011/2012 details the website cost, usage and quality. Previous reports are available on the Cabinet …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Standards Directory Alpha Assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022
- NIHR Digital Trial Engagement alpha assessment and reassessment 25 March 2022