We've just advertised 5 jobs in the DH digital team.
THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED
This vacancy has now closed
At SPRINT 14 last week Francis Maude referenced the “splat the rat” game we’re playing with government websites. You shut one and another one appears. At DH we haven’t created any new websites for a long time, but it has …
In April 2013, GOV.UK will replace all central government corporate websites, becoming the single place to find information about what the government is doing. For the first time, government information and services will be presented in a way that puts …
All Government departments are required to submit a basic report each year to Cabinet Office about their corporate websites. The Department of Health’s report for 2011/2012 details the website cost, usage and quality. Previous reports are available on the Cabinet …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019