We've just advertised 5 jobs in the DH digital team.
THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED
This vacancy has now closed
At SPRINT 14 last week Francis Maude referenced the “splat the rat” game we’re playing with government websites. You shut one and another one appears. At DH we haven’t created any new websites for a long time, but it has …
In April 2013, GOV.UK will replace all central government corporate websites, becoming the single place to find information about what the government is doing. For the first time, government information and services will be presented in a way that puts …
All Government departments are required to submit a basic report each year to Cabinet Office about their corporate websites. The Department of Health’s report for 2011/2012 details the website cost, usage and quality. Previous reports are available on the Cabinet …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- 2021: A year in NHSX service assessments 10 December 2021
- NHSD Care Identity Management alpha assessment 15 November 2021
- NHSBSA NHS Bursary alpha assessment 15 October 2021
- NHSE/I Innovation Service beta assessment 17 September 2021
- HTA Website Redevelopment beta assessment and reassessment 27 May 2021