We’ve got a digital role going in the communications insight and evaluation team at DH. We are looking for a data savvy expert who can work with a variety of data sources including social media data, web and search analytics …
Lewis is a Digital Engagement Manager at the Department of Health, leading on social media insight.
I joined DH – and the civil service – at the start of the year and, with my colleagues, have developed a new approach to social media insights at the department.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- DHSC Hospital Fault Reporting alpha assessment and reassessment 8 August 2022
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022