In the last post we shared with you the key themes that emerged from the Healthy Start user research during our discovery phase. In this post we’d like to tell you about our plans for the alpha phase where we’ll be …
Programme Manager for the Healthy Start Digitisation Programme at the Department of Health
In August we introduced you to the Healthy Start digital programme. The discovery phase of the programme has now concluded and we’re keen to share with you some of the things we’ve learned.
I was lucky enough to be offered a place on the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) digital academy Product Owner course a couple of weeks ago over at Leeds One. This post is about what I experienced on the …
Hi, I’m Matt. I work in the Department of Health Digital team and my time is split between the NHS.UK Beta programme and the Healthy Start Scheme. On Healthy Start I’ll be offering support as a Product Manager. Hi, I’m …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- 2021: A year in NHSX service assessments 10 December 2021
- NHSD Care Identity Management alpha assessment 15 November 2021
- NHSBSA NHS Bursary alpha assessment 15 October 2021
- NHSE/I Innovation Service beta assessment 17 September 2021
- HTA Website Redevelopment beta assessment and reassessment 27 May 2021