This is the second in a series of posts from Rebecca Kemp, Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England (PHE).
Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England
Rebecca Kemp, Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England (PHE) talks about the thinking behind their digital transformation programme.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) Alpha Assessment 7 December 2020
- PHE Tuberculosis Pre-Entry Screening Alpha Assessment 19 November 2020
- HTA Website Redevelopment Alpha Assessment 15 November 2020
- PHE Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit Alpha Assessment 12 October 2020
- NHSE/I New Website Alpha Assessment 24 September 2020