This is the second in a series of posts from Rebecca Kemp, Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England (PHE).
Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England
Rebecca Kemp, Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England (PHE) talks about the thinking behind their digital transformation programme.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Join the digital transformation team 24 August 2023
- NHSD Apply for Care ID alpha assessment 3 March 2023
- NHSBSA Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC) for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients alpha assessment 27 January 2023
- NHSE Standards Directory Beta Assessment 11 November 2022
- NHSD GP IT Futures Buying Catalogue beta assessment 4 November 2022