This is the second in a series of posts from Rebecca Kemp, Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England (PHE).
Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England
Rebecca Kemp, Interim Deputy Director for Digital at Public Health England (PHE) talks about the thinking behind their digital transformation programme.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019