Email doesn’t seem to be many people’s priority these days. And I understand why, it can feel like an outdated channel of communication compared with the all-singing, all-dancing opportunities of snapchat or Facebook chatbots.
Digital Engagement Manager at the Department of Health. Joined December 2015, focusing on data strategy, digital insight and engagement.
I joined the Civil Service a few months ago and one of the things both my parting and joining managers advised me to do was make the most of a particularly valuable time-limited offer: the fresh perspective. So I took …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Join the digital transformation team 24 August 2023
- NHSD Apply for Care ID alpha assessment 3 March 2023
- NHSBSA Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC) for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients alpha assessment 27 January 2023
- NHSE Standards Directory Beta Assessment 11 November 2022
- NHSD GP IT Futures Buying Catalogue beta assessment 4 November 2022