Email doesn’t seem to be many people’s priority these days. And I understand why, it can feel like an outdated channel of communication compared with the all-singing, all-dancing opportunities of snapchat or Facebook chatbots.
Digital Engagement Manager at the Department of Health. Joined December 2015, focusing on data strategy, digital insight and engagement.
I joined the Civil Service a few months ago and one of the things both my parting and joining managers advised me to do was make the most of a particularly valuable time-limited offer: the fresh perspective. So I took …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- DHSC Hospital Fault Reporting alpha assessment and reassessment 8 August 2022
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022