Email doesn’t seem to be many people’s priority these days. And I understand why, it can feel like an outdated channel of communication compared with the all-singing, all-dancing opportunities of snapchat or Facebook chatbots.
Digital Engagement Manager at the Department of Health. Joined December 2015, focusing on data strategy, digital insight and engagement.
I joined the Civil Service a few months ago and one of the things both my parting and joining managers advised me to do was make the most of a particularly valuable time-limited offer: the fresh perspective. So I took …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019