Email doesn’t seem to be many people’s priority these days. And I understand why, it can feel like an outdated channel of communication compared with the all-singing, all-dancing opportunities of snapchat or Facebook chatbots.
Digital Engagement Manager at the Department of Health. Joined December 2015, focusing on data strategy, digital insight and engagement.
I joined the Civil Service a few months ago and one of the things both my parting and joining managers advised me to do was make the most of a particularly valuable time-limited offer: the fresh perspective. So I took …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) Alpha Assessment 7 December 2020
- PHE Tuberculosis Pre-Entry Screening Alpha Assessment 19 November 2020
- HTA Website Redevelopment Alpha Assessment 15 November 2020
- PHE Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit Alpha Assessment 12 October 2020
- NHSE/I New Website Alpha Assessment 24 September 2020