Following the publication of the Central Digital and Data Office (CDDO) digital and data roadmap, the DHSC assurance team will start to run all service assessments across health and care, including those with over 100,000 transactions a year. Read more about the changes.
Head of Technology and Digital Standards Assurance
Digital Policy Unit
Department of Health and Social Care
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE Standards Directory Beta Assessment 11 November 2022
- NHSD GP IT Futures Buying Catalogue beta assessment 4 November 2022
- NHSD Care Identity Management beta assessment 28 October 2022
- NHSBSA Immigration Health Surcharge for Students beta assessment 20 October 2022
- HTA website redevelopment live assessment 23 August 2022