Following the publication of the Central Digital and Data Office (CDDO) digital and data roadmap, the DHSC assurance team will start to run all service assessments across health and care, including those with over 100,000 transactions a year. Read more about the changes.
Head of Technology and Digital Standards Assurance
Digital Policy Unit
Department of Health and Social Care
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- DHSC Hospital Fault Reporting alpha assessment and reassessment 8 August 2022
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022