I and two other colleagues recently had the chance to spend time at Evolve Housing + Support in East Croydon as part of the department’s connecting programme.
If you’re working in a digital team in government you will already be well aware of the digital spend controls that the Cabinet Office introduced 3 years ago. We’ve recently updated our guidance on spend controls and our annotated version …
The digital champions network in Department of Health has now entered its third year - and it has started with a bang. To relaunch the champions we first took a step back to think about how the network has operated …
Arriving at Richmond House on a cold, overcast Monday morning, my expectations for the next 6 months were not sky high. Thankfully, my initial thoughts have been proved spectacularly and superbly, wrong! A bit about me My name is Katie. …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Join the digital transformation team 24 August 2023
- NHSD Apply for Care ID alpha assessment 3 March 2023
- NHSBSA Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC) for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients alpha assessment 27 January 2023
- NHSE Standards Directory Beta Assessment 11 November 2022
- NHSD GP IT Futures Buying Catalogue beta assessment 4 November 2022