I and two other colleagues recently had the chance to spend time at Evolve Housing + Support in East Croydon as part of the department’s connecting programme.
If you’re working in a digital team in government you will already be well aware of the digital spend controls that the Cabinet Office introduced 3 years ago. We’ve recently updated our guidance on spend controls and our annotated version …
The digital champions network in Department of Health has now entered its third year - and it has started with a bang. To relaunch the champions we first took a step back to think about how the network has operated …
Arriving at Richmond House on a cold, overcast Monday morning, my expectations for the next 6 months were not sky high. Thankfully, my initial thoughts have been proved spectacularly and superbly, wrong! A bit about me My name is Katie. …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022
- NIHR Digital Trial Engagement alpha assessment and reassessment 25 March 2022