I and two other colleagues recently had the chance to spend time at Evolve Housing + Support in East Croydon as part of the department’s connecting programme.
If you’re working in a digital team in government you will already be well aware of the digital spend controls that the Cabinet Office introduced 3 years ago. We’ve recently updated our guidance on spend controls and our annotated version …
The digital champions network in Department of Health has now entered its third year - and it has started with a bang. To relaunch the champions we first took a step back to think about how the network has operated …
Arriving at Richmond House on a cold, overcast Monday morning, my expectations for the next 6 months were not sky high. Thankfully, my initial thoughts have been proved spectacularly and superbly, wrong! A bit about me My name is Katie. …
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019