I’m the delivery manager for the digital strategy team and I want to tell you about the lo-fi service assessment approach we recently piloted.
Hong (@hongatdh) is the Channel Strategy Manager at the Department of Health.
The panel would like to thank the service team for their time, the amount of effort which clearly went into the assessment and congratulate them on passing. Thanks to colleagues from NHS Blood & Transplant for joining DH on the …
Thanks to HFEA for answering questions against the standard honestly and clearly, and to colleagues from Ministry of Justice and NHS Blood & Transplant for joining DH on the assessment panel. The clinic portal allows clinics to submit, obtain and …
Forming communities seems like a lot of work. It involves finding the right people, the right topics and the right venue. They need to be self-organising and people need to be engaged. But it’s something we’re keen to do for digital …
We’ve now included service assessments in the DH digital spend control processes, which means you will need a service assessment if you are developing a new or improved digital service.
Social media is mainstream media now, so organisations need to understand how they might use it.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) Alpha Assessment 7 December 2020
- PHE Tuberculosis Pre-Entry Screening Alpha Assessment 19 November 2020
- HTA Website Redevelopment Alpha Assessment 15 November 2020
- PHE Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit Alpha Assessment 12 October 2020
- NHSE/I New Website Alpha Assessment 24 September 2020