We publish digital content for 3 main reasons: to explain policy for policy engagement, to help make better policy for transparency The main channel for publishing our digital content is gov.uk. We want the Department of Health to have the …
Annelise Jespersen is a content designer at the Department of Health.
When I mention accessibility in relation to digital communications, most people ask “what does that mean?” or “what do I need to do?” I explain that we need to make a product or a service available to the widest audience …
The design and development work for the infographic produced to help illustrate an overview of the new health and care system cost £3,705. It was commissioned from an external agency via a Government Procurement Service contract.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019