We publish digital content for 3 main reasons: to explain policy for policy engagement, to help make better policy for transparency The main channel for publishing our digital content is gov.uk. We want the Department of Health to have the …
Annelise Jespersen is a content designer at the Department of Health.
When I mention accessibility in relation to digital communications, most people ask “what does that mean?” or “what do I need to do?” I explain that we need to make a product or a service available to the widest audience …
The design and development work for the infographic produced to help illustrate an overview of the new health and care system cost £3,705. It was commissioned from an external agency via a Government Procurement Service contract.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) Alpha Assessment 7 December 2020
- PHE Tuberculosis Pre-Entry Screening Alpha Assessment 19 November 2020
- HTA Website Redevelopment Alpha Assessment 15 November 2020
- PHE Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit Alpha Assessment 12 October 2020
- NHSE/I New Website Alpha Assessment 24 September 2020