This is a blog by members of the Department of Health and Social Care digital profession.
We are a bunch of digital specialists. Between us, we have lots of experience working on ambitious digital projects and campaigns inside and outside government.
We are responsible for the department's digital strategy and we run programmes of work covering digital engagement, content, capability, policy making, assurance, and services.
We get excited about technology and internet culture. But we measure our success by how far we help deliver the objectives of the department.
Who we are
- Stephen Hale – Head of digital
- Alice Ainsworth - Head of digital strategy, standards and capability
- Nayeema Chowdhury - Head of digital service transformation
- Susy Wootton – Head of digital engagement
- Lewis Wooding - Digital engagement manager
Content and channels:
- Anna Hepburn – Head of content and channels
- Annelise Jespersen – Senior content manager
- Raj Mohindra – Digital content manager
- Juliet Brooker - Content designer
- Mitch Timms - Content designer
Policy making and capability:
- Laurence Erikson - Digital strategy manager
Digital strategy, standards and capability:
- Dan Sheldon - Digital strategy and policy lead
- Imran Fazal - Business analyst
Digital service design:
- Matthew Harrington - Product manager
- Dharmesh Chauhan - Associate product manager
If you work for the Department of Health and Social Care, the best way to contact us is probably on Yammer, or you can find contact details for us all on the Directory. If you work somewhere else you can reach us via the DH switchboard on 020 7972 2000.