Read the alpha assessment report for the Care Identity Management service from NHS Digital. This report corresponds to the video assessment observation that took place on 11 November 2021. This is a lightly edited version of the original report to fit the style of this blog.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022
- NIHR Digital Trial Engagement alpha assessment and reassessment 25 March 2022