THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED
We're hiring for a product manager to join the Digital team at the Department of Health.
The job is advertised as an HEO grade with a salary of £29,992 to £37,316. View the role on the Civil Service Jobs website.
Here's an extract from the job description:
"You will lead on the end-to-end development of digital products for the department. That might mean working on products that enable the department to provide digital services or transactions. Or it could mean on digital tools that we use for policy engagement or consultation. Or it could mean working with others outside government to develop digital services that work across the health and care system."
Key accountabilities for the role:
- Define the vision for new digital products, gathering and understanding user needs
- Create and manage product descriptions and project planning
- Lead teams of staff, developers and suppliers to develop products
- Drive iterative improvements to existing products
- Monitor usage and performance to drive improvement
If you have the skills and experience to help us deliver value for money, user-centred products and services then please apply.
If you want to find out more please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 210 5606.