Whilst ‘user needs’ is a term used in government more and more frequently, for some the concept remains shrouded in mystery; a way of concealing some kind of dark art perhaps.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- Share your thoughts on Public Health England’s new online guidance on evaluating digital health products 20 March 2020
- PHE Talk to Frank Live Assessment 18 March 2020
- PHE Evaluation Service Beta Assessment 7 February 2020
- NHS Continuing Health Care Model Website 7 January 2020
- How we recruited and tested with Healthy Start users 30 July 2019