Whilst ‘user needs’ is a term used in government more and more frequently, for some the concept remains shrouded in mystery; a way of concealing some kind of dark art perhaps.
Related content and links
Digital health and social care
A blog about digital work in the health and social care area within government and arm's length bodies.
- DHSC Hospital Fault Reporting alpha assessment and reassessment 8 August 2022
- NHSE/I Standards Directory alpha assessment 24 June 2022
- Bigger role for DHSC in leading health and care digital service assessments 21 June 2022
- NHSE/I FutureNHS alpha assessment and reassessment 14 June 2022
- Why should we build services using a design system? 8 June 2022