We've just advertised 3 jobs in the DH digital team.
- Head of content (grade: 7, closing date: 12 May) update 15 October 2014: THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED
- Digital communications evaluation manager (grade: Senior Information Officer, closing date: 13 May)
- Digital communications evaluation officer (grade: Information Officer, closing date: 13 May) update 15 October 2014: THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED
You need to be an existing civil servant to apply. They are advertised on the Civil Service Jobs website [sign in, filter by: "Department of Health" and "Digital"].
You can get the full job descriptions and application forms from there, but in summary:
- The head of content will be responsible for leading the ways we produce and distribute content, including editorial, multimedia and print, and leading the Digital content team
- The people in the digital communications evaluation roles will lead the way the department uses digital methods to gather, analyse and share sources of digital insight to inform our work
If you're interested in government, health and digital, and you have the experience, ideas and enthusiasm to help us deliver our ambitious plans, these could be the jobs for you.
For a bit of context:
- Read Kylie's blog about what it's like to join the DH digital team
- Read about some of the other stuff the team are up to on the digital health blog
And if you'd like to know more, please get in touch (our contact details are in the job specs).
Subscribe to this blog to receive alerts about other roles in the digital team, as we advertise them.